Main Page Content

Matriculated graduate students starting their second semester must obtain their Advisement Key Number from their graduate advisor to register online. The Office of Registration and Records does not assign or give out Advisement Key Numbers to students.

Non-Matriculated Students:If you are not enrolled in a program, but want to take a course at Brockport, you MUST attain Non-Matriculated student status first through The Center for Graduate Studies  or (585) 395-2525.  

Once you have non-matriculated status, you will need to contact the instructor of the course you want to take for permission to join the class.  Please include your namebanner numberand the CRN in the request to the instructor.  If the instructor has room, they can provide you with an over-ride to allow you to register.

There are no Permission Key Numbers for any courses. If a course is full/closed for registration, you will need to contact the instructor via email to inquire about an override.  If the instructor does not have room, you can complete the wait-list form below.

Please be sure you are following the registration schedule and course requirements for the course you are trying to register for (have taken pre-requisite courses etc.)

Course Wait-List and Registration Error Reporting Form

Useful Links and Information

Registration Dates & Deadlines

How to use a PKN(permission override number)

Course Schedule

Last Updated 5/7/19

Close mobile navigation