Main Page Content

If a course is not listed on the permission key request form below, a PKN is not required to register.

Matriculated undergraduate students must obtain their Advisement Key Numbers from their academic advisors to register online. The Office of Registration and Records does not assign or give out Advisement Key Numbers to students.

Please be sure you are following the registration schedule and instructions on "How to use a PKN" below and that you do not have any holds on your account. If you still have trouble registering with a PKN, please contact Registration and Records at (585) 395-2531.

To request a PKN for EDI 421.61 ONLY submit a request to:

Requests for permission keys for a semester other than what is stated on the form will not be honored or replied to.

Spring 2018 PKN Request Form

Dates & Deadlines

How to use a PKN (permission override number)

Course Schedule

Last Updated 1/17/18

Close mobile nav