How to Apply

Main Page Content

You can apply to Brockport using either the online SUNY Application or the Common Application

Just make sure you check the box indicating that you wish to apply to the EOP program. You will of course need to meet financial and and academic guidelines established by New York state and The College at Brockport. You will need to provide copies of your academic records as well as your financial documentation.

Transfer applicants will need to provide an EOP Verification Form from their previous college(s). If you are in need of additional information or assistance, please contact the The College at Brockport Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (585) 395-2751.

Last Updated 10/16/18

Close mobile navigation