Casey Kosiorek, Aggie Seneway, David Leahy, Scott Massie, Tracy Peterson, Diane Maurer
Main Page Content
The Diane Maurer Partnership Award for 2017 was given to the Hilton Central School District.
The Council on the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), Standard 2 definition of clinical partnerships and practice states that, "The provider ensures that effective partnerships and high-quality clinical practice are central to preparation so that candidates develop the knowledge, skills, and professional dispositions necessary to demonstrate positive impact on all P-12 students' learning and development."
- Australia Student Teaching
- Brockport STLE
- East Irondequoit AVID
- Greece Central School District
- Hilton Central School
- Lydonville AVID
- Monroe Community College
- Partnership Award Recipients
- Rochester City School District
- SUNY Urban Teacher Education Center (SUTEC)
- Teacher Immersion Fellows Program
- Tri-County Teacher Resource Center