Departmental Scholar Awards (One Graduate, One Undergraduate)
Main Page Content
This award recognizes a senior in the Department of Healthcare Studies who have achieved outstanding scholarship. Departmental criteria are as follows:
- Must have senior standing (84+ credits) or be a graduate student.
- All majors are eligible.
- Must have completed at least 36 credits at The College at Brockport.
- Must have a GPA of 3.6 or better.
- Must have demonstrated scholarship ability.
Golden Eagle Summer Scholars Program
The goal of the Summer Scholars program is to provide a Brockport undergraduate student an intense summer educational experience in a research laboratory at a major university. The program was founded by prominent Brockport alumni Dr. Jane Clark and Dr. Robert Gold and is supported by other alumni and friends of the College. To qualify, the student must:
- Be a junior (at least 84 credits completed by mid-May), with an academic major in Healthcare Studies, Public Health and Health Education, or Kinesiology, Sport Studies, and Physical Education.
- Have a 3.0 minimum GPA at the time of application.