Admission to this highly selective combined degree program is restricted to Brockport
history students who have:
- completed at least 54 undergraduate credits
- completed no more than 99 undergraduate credits
- a cumulative Brockport GPA of at least 3.0
- a Brockport GPA of 3.25 in history courses
- either completed or are currently taking BOTH of the following: HST 390 Research Methods
and/or a 400-level history course designated "research intensive"
Qualified students interested in this combined degree program should speak with the
history department graduate director before submitting the online application.
Fall Semester: July 1
Spring Semester: November 15
How To Apply