Main Page Content
Honors College Mission & Vision
The mission of The College at Brockport Honors College is to provide an enriched program of study and foster a dynamic learning community for academically talented undergraduate students. Through small, interactive interdisciplinary courses taught by distinguished faculty and opportunities to engage and work with faculty and fellow Honors students outside the classroom, the Honors College seeks to empower students to perform at their highest level of achievement.
In order to prepare students to become innovative leaders in a diverse world, the Brockport Honors community values and strives to promote mastery of knowledge and skills, leadership development, critical thinking, awareness of global cultures and lifelong learning.
The Honors College Advantage:
- Small, interactive Honors seminars.
- Distinguished and dedicated faculty.
- Student-centered instruction that provides exceptional preparation for success in graduate school and professional careers.
- Early course registration and dormitory move-in privileges.
- Flexible course options, including internships and study abroad opportunities.
- Quality Honors advisement and peer mentor support.
- Opportunities to present academic work at scholarly conferences.
- A dynamic community of students and faculty with diverse interests and talents.
- The recognition of Honors on your college transcript and the Honors Prometheus Medal upon graduation.
Office: 219 Holmes Hall, Brockport, NY 14420
Phone: (585) 395-5400
Fax: (585) 395-5046