The following information is intended to provide an estimate of the total costs associated with attending school at SUNY- Brockport. In some cases these figures are only estimates and are subject to change without notice. The more detailed annual costs information will be down below with PDF file.
Main Page Content
Annual Costs (Estimated)
|Room & Board||$11,910||$6,448|
|Textbook and Supplies||
- Please note that if you plan to live off-campus during your time at SUNY- Brockport, your estimated yearly costs may vary based on your rental rate. Remember that for most rental properties in the United State, a security deposit and the first month's rent is required when the lease is signed. Typically the security deposit is equal to one or two months' rent, but could be higher in some cases. Though this security deposit is usually returned in whole or in part when the lease expires, you should plan accordingly in order to secure housing.
- This may include entertainment, transportation, loans, etc.
As a student at SUNY- Brockport, you may have the option of living either on-campus or off-campus, however for your freshman and sophomore years, you are required to live on campus. After the first two years, many students choose to live off-campus.
Before you decide which option is best for you, there are number of factors that you should consider:
- All the costs
- Room condition and furnishing availabilities
- Security level
- Distance to campus and your class rooms
- Personal needs, family needs, and connections to friends
- Availability of transportation
The Office of Residential Life can also help explain your housing options.
The Office of International Student Services is available to help you through the decision making process. Feel free to contact an ISS adviser for more information!
Brockport Auxiliary Services Corporation (BASC) offers a number of meal plans designed to provide variety, flexibility and plenty of healthy dining options. From 7:30am to 1am on weekdays and 9am to 1am on weekends, students have a place to get a snack or complete meal. Learn more about dining services: