Group Picture of International Students on lawn

As a current international student at SUNY Brockport, you may have questions regarding a variety of topics from your immigration status to work eligibility.

Main Page Content

On the following pages, you will find information on many topics that will help you during your time as a student at SUNY Brockport. As always, please contact the Office of International Student Services if you have additional questions!

CPT/OPT Employment

Social Security Numbers

Driver License

Last Updated 11/20/18

Close mobile navigation