Main Page Content
Office: B329 Tuttle North
Phone: (585) 395-5946
- Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- M.S., SUNY College at Brockport
- B.S., SUNY College at Brockport
- A.S., Jamestown Community College
Area(s) of Specialty
- Adpated Physical Education
- Physical activity behavior in children
- Teacher perceptions/attitudes towards learners with disabilities in physical education
- Madrona, P. G., Samalot-Riveria, A., & Kozub, F. M. (in press). Acquisition and Transfer of Values and Social Skills through a Physical Education Program Focused on the Affective Domain. Journal Motricidade.
- Hodge, S. R., Barbosa Gutierres Filho, P. J., Haegle, J. A., Kozub, F. M. (in press). Underlying dimensions of the physical educators’ judgements about inclusion instrument: Brazilian-Version. Journal of Curriculum and Teaching.
- Kozub, F. M. (2017) Other Health-Impaired Conditions. In J. P. Winnick & D. L. Porretta (Eds). Adapted Physical Education and Sport (6th ed). Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Sato, T., Samalot, A., & Kozub, F. M. (2016). New Graduate Entry: Students’ Transition to Adapted Physical Education Graduate Program. The Physical Educator, 73, 433-439.
- Sato, T., Kozub, F. M. & Samalot, A. (2016). Students’ Academic and Social Transition to Graduate Programs in Physical Education. Multicultural Learning and Teaching, 11, 1-20.
- Vega, V. V., & Kozub, F. M. (2016). Chiqui-traca-ban-tau: Movements and Creativity Expression without limits. Strategies, 29, 9-13.
- Ayvazoglu N. R., Kozub, F. M., Murray, M., & Butera, G. (2015). Determinants and challenges in physical activity participation in families with children with high functioning autism spectrum disorders from a family’s perspective. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 47, 93-105.
- Kozub, F. M., & Hodge, S. R. (2014). Considerations for written testing in physical education. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 85, (6), 13-16.
- Kozub, F. M. (2013). Teaching Tips: Using the snatch and Crossfit principles to facilitate fitness. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 84, (6), 13-16.
- Hodge, S. R., Sato, T., Mukoyama, T. & Kozub, F. M. (2013). Development of the Physical Educators' Judgments about Inclusion Instrument for Japanese Physical Education Majors and an analysis of their judgements. International Journal of Disability, Development and Education, 60, (4), 324-346.