Main Page Content
Office: B303 Tuttle North
Phone: (585) 395-2403
- PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MA, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
- BEd, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
- DCS, Diploma of Collegiate Studies (Health Science), Vanier College
Area(s) of Specialty
- Human Powered Vehicles
- Sports Biomechanics
- Strength Research
- Over 50 refereed works in the area of sports biomechanics, human powered vehicles, and strength research have been published in scientific journals and proceedings.
Danny, who came to The College at Brockport in 1997, holds membership in the following professional organizations:
- International Human Powered Vehicle Association (IHPVA), 1992-present
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD), 1986, 1988-present (Fellow of the Research Consortium - 1999).
- International Society for the Biomechanics of Sport (ISBS), 1984-present.
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), 1982-present (Fellow - 1993)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), 1981-present.