The graduate physical education program in the Department of Kinesiology, Sport Studies and Physical Education offers students preparation in three courses of study.
Main Page Content
The program emphasizes excellence in teaching, scholarship, creative endeavors and service to community. The faculty is committed to providing programs that prepare professionals who are highly qualified teachers, coaches, leaders and administrators in physical education and sport. Furthermore, the faculty believes that collaborative efforts are fundamental to the success of all programs in developing thoughtful and articulate individuals with the integrity and adaptability for dealing with a culturally diverse and changing world.
- Application Instructions and Required Part II Forms
- Complete Part I online application
- Already submitted an application? "Check the status".
- Application Requirements:
- 3.0 GPA Preferred
- 2.5 - 2.9 GPA Considered
- Statement of Objectives
- Application Deadlines:
- April 15 for summer or fall semester
- November 15 for the spring semester
- Late Applications Considered
Francis M. Kozub, PhD.