Main Page Content

Financial Support

College-wide information related to financial support is presented in the graduate catalog. In addition, graduate assistantships and/or graduate scholarships are often available in the Department of Kinesiology, Sport Studies, and Physical Education for students who have an undergraduate major in Physical Education-Teacher Education. These graduate students are responsible for supporting the PETE curriculum by teaching performance-based courses. For graduate assistantships awarded by the Department of Kinesiology, Sport Studies, and Physical Education, contact Dr. Cathy Houston-Wilson at

Several other forms of graduate assistantships and graduate scholarships are available for students pursuing their Masters in Adapted Physical Education. These individuals must possess an undergraduate degree in Physical Education-Teacher Education.

For graduate assistantships associated with Camp Abilities, contact Dr. Lauren Lieberman at

For graduate scholarships in Adapted Physical Education, contact Dr. Francis M. Kozub at


Information related to tuition and fees, for in-state and out-of-state students is found in the graduate catalog. The most current information on tuition and fees may be obtained at


Last Updated 11/20/18

Close mobile navigation