Each year the KSSPE Awards Committee reviews applications of all students who may be eligible for Departmental Awards. If you are interested in applying for an award, you must qualify by obtaining an overall minimum gpa of a 3.0 by Dec. 31 of the current academic year. Below are the instructions on how to apply.
Main Page Content
- Click on the following which will take you to the Foundation Scholarship Office webpage.
- Scroll down to the 3rd section under (Foundation Scholarship Office), click (Learn More) to visit the Scholarships page.
- Under How To Apply: please review all information provided BEFORE applying.
- You will be directed to the Brockport Academic Works page which will allow you to view all college-wide scholarships.
- Here you will sign up (first time user) or sign in on the upper right hand side of the page. Then follow the instructions that have been provided.
Deadline for all KSSPE awards is Feb. 15. Only those students that have completed the application process on academicworks through the scholarship office webpage will be considered for an award.
In addition to completing the application process on academicworks, you are also required to submit a KSSPE Departmental Awards Application.
Your completed application through academicworks may make you eligible for other college wide scholarships. The deadline for theses awards may vary and it is your responsibility to apply on time. If you have any questions you may contact Susan Wielgosz.