The internship is required and designed to enable students to utilize their classroom, practicum, and laboratory experiences in clinical settings, health organizations, the fitness industry, and sport organizations.
Main Page Content
Students will be matched with an exercise science internship site according to their career aspirations. Students are responsible for their own transportation and living expenses.
- Prior to internship placement the student must complete all departmental required courses in the major with grades of a C or better. In addition, there is also a GPA requirement
that must be:
- met prior to applying for the internship
- maintained up until placement at the internship site
- Students admitted to The College at Brockport ON or AFTER Fall 2015: to apply and complete the internship (PEP 458) you must have at least a 2.75 in major GPA.
- Students admitted to The College at Brockport PRIOR to Fall 2015: to apply and complete the internship (PEP 458) you must have at least a 2.50 in major GPA.
Students entering The College at Brockport BEFORE Fall 2012 (Exercise Physiology majors) should complete the following application instead of the application above: