The physical education teacher education major is designed to prepare academically competent students to teach physical education in schools.
Main Page Content
The requirements are intended to equip students with the prerequisites for pursuing mastery in teacher education and profession teaching and coaching certification.
The concentration is arranged sequentially to help students acquire and gradually refine planning, managerial, instructional, and interactive skills needed for teaching in today's schools. On this page you will links information and documents that are necessary to complete the PETE major.
Inside P-12 PE
- 441 Application & Procedures
- 442/444 Application & Procedures
- Courses & Field Experience Documents
- PE Teacher Candidate Expectations (Field Experience Oath)
- About Student Teaching
- Qualifications for Student Teach
- Application & Procedures
- Urban Student Teaching
- Student Teaching Handbook
- SBTE Stipend-Waiver Election Form
- W-9 Enrollment Form
- W-9 Sample Form
- W-9 Information Sheet
- Sample Resume
- Resume Support Materials
- Unit Policy on Practica
- Lesson Plan
- FA/CPR Requirements
- Teacher Immersion Fellows Program