Main Page Content
SUNY Distinguished Professor
Phone: (585) 395-5178
Fax: (585) 395-2304
Office: 146 Albert W. Brown Building
- Honorary Doctorate, Babes-Bolyai University
- PhD Mathematics, University of Kentucky
- MA Mathematics, Washington University
- BS Mathematics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Analytic Function Theory
- Differential Equations and Subordinations
Recipient of three Fulbright Awards for Research/Lecturing in Poland and Romania, and a National Academy of Sciences Award for Research/Lecturing in the People's Republic of China; visiting professor at the University of Maryland, UCLA, University of California at Berkeley, and Babes-Bolyai University, Romania. IREX and NSF awards for lecturing/research in Bulgaria and Japan.
Most Recent Publications
- An Extension of Briot-Bouquet Differential Subordinations with an Application to Alexander Integral Transforms (with Jose Antonino), Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, (2015), 1-13.
- Third-Order Differential Inequalities and Subordinations in the Complex Plane (with Jose Antonino), Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, 56, No. 5, (2011), 439-454.
- Double Integral Starlike Operators (with Petru Mocanu), Integral Transforms and Special Operators, 19 (2008), 591-597.
- Briot-Bouquet Differential Subordinations and Sandwich Theorems (with Petru Mocanu), Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 329 (2007), 327-335.
- Differential Subordinations with Solutions in Non-Simply Connected Domains (with Maxwell O. Reade), Mathematica (Cluj) 43 (63) (2003), 103-112.
- Subordinants of Differential Superordinations (with Petru Mocanu), Complex Variables 48 (2003), 815-826.