Check out the American Math Society's page for lots more fellowship and scholarship opportunities , also check the AMS guide to assistantships and fellowships for mathematics (primarily for graduate study and post graduate study). Note there is also a hard copy of this in Howard Skogman's office.
Also there are tons of scholarships available- and more seem to be added daily- check out the College's website - you may be eligible for one or more.
REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates) Opportunities
(note that all provide a stipend)
Some relatively local ones:
- SUNY Potsdam program: graph theory, ergodic theory, graph/knot theory
- Rutgers Program
- Williams College Program: Number theory, ergodic theory, geometry, statistics, etc.
- Lafayette's program: Applied combinatorics, algebraic topology, and algebra/geometry/number theory
- Mount Holyoke's program: Number theory (spectral questions and expander graphs) and statistics (discrete Markov chain Monte Carlo)
- University of Nebraska's Summer Research Program: Applied Math
- CMU Astrostatistics
- Other Statistics programs
Other Programs of Interest
- Cornell's Summer Math Institute: Designed to prepare students for graduate study with an intensive course in Real Analysis. (Stipend provided)
- Institute for Advanced Study program (Princeton Univ.): "Zeta functions all the way"- for women only , lodging meals and transportation will be provided.
- University of Nebraska's Immerse program: (for students who are about to enter a graduate program.
- Institute for Advanced Study-Park City Mathematics Institute. Low Dimensional topology program for undergraduates. Financial Support is available from IAS-check the link.
- Summer Institute for Biostatistics Training.
- For tons of other opportunities such as semester abroad programs, Math in Moscow, and lots of other items of interest to any math major- check out the AMS undergraduate site
Check out these sites related to careers in mathematics:
- Actuarial information
- Statistics careers
- Applied math careers
Conferences to present student research:
Journals publishing undergraduate research:
- SIAM Applied Math
- Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Math Journal
- Journal of Undergraduate Research
- Undergraduate Research Journal
Internships (Company List):
- https://financial.math.ncsu.edu/employment/: Extensive list of major companies, offering internships for math majors and their links.
- American Statistical Association's list of Internships in Statistics
- Korn Ferry, Actuarial Internships
Summer Math Internships: Check out the American Math Society's site for tons of opportunities.
Summer internship opportunities, links to internships connected with professional organizations.