Students taking online courses from SUNY Brockport should refer to these useful resources to assist them in their coursework:
College at Brockport students taking online (ASY or CMB instructional method) courses
must log in
to a secure access site using their Brockport user ID and password. All online students who enroll in
courses through Brockport are validated using an identity management system that utilizes their
unique user name and password for access. Without these identifiers, students are unable to register
for classes or access College tools for online courses.
The College’s policies regarding academic integrity and acceptable use of IT services include penalties for unauthorized access by the use of another individual’s name and password and for engaging in academic dishonesty.
Photo ID for All-Online Learners
Upload your ID appropriate photo from your phone.
Please note this is for new ID cards only. New students must be registered for classes in order to begin this process.
Download the GET app from the Android or Apple store, managed by CBORD Group, Inc.
- Sign in using your NET ID and password. This is the same NET ID and password you would use to access your Brockport email address.
- Once logged in, click on the menu icon at the top right-hand corner and click on 'settings'.
- Click 'upload photo'.
- Snap your picture using the photo checklist below. When ready, click 'done' to submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation, at your Brockport email address, if your photo was approved or denied based on the regulations listed below.
Your submission should resemble a driver's license or passport photo. Make sure your photo meets this checklist:
- Does the photo identify you as a person?
Please make sure your picture is in fact, YOU!
- Are you looking straight at the camera?
Side profiles are out of style! Center your photo as much as possible. There should be a small space between your head and the top of the image. Don't tilt the camera.
- Is your background a light, solid, neutral color with good lighting with no shadows
on your face?
No distracting backgrounds, please. Make sure your lighting isn't too dark, bright, or blurry, and there aren't any shadows on your face.
- Is your photo in color with no filters?
Save that B&W and other fancy filters for Instagram and Snapchat!
- Did you take off your hat, sunglasses, and move your hair away from your face?
We love your hat, sunglasses, and jewelry, but we love to see your face more. Please make sure your hair isn't covering your face.
- Your face is all we need!
Please no hand gestures or facial expressions (other than a smile of course).
ID Card Distribution
All students will receive your ID Card via mail from SUNY Brockport.
- Brockport IT Services
- Blackboard Help Desk
- Complaint Resolution
- Remote Tutoring
- Online Student Proctoring Service
- 24/7 Online Career Tools
Questions regarding your online course?
Please contact Kaleb Colosimo, Online Concierge at (585) 395-5716.
Office of Special Sessions and Programs
219 Holmes Hall
350 New Campus Drive
Brockport, NY 14420-2944