Main Page Content
- Jaime Tombari, Psychology Department Scholar
- Gillespie, J.F., & *Mutignani, L.M. (in press). Case studies of social capital at work. In M. Bloom, T.P. Gullotta, & A. Greenberg (Eds.), Social capital and community well-being: The Serve Here Initiative. NY: Springer.
- Kenney, S., Abar, C. C., O’Brien, K., Clark, G., & LaBrie, J. (in press). Trajectories of alcohol use and alcohol-related consequences in college women with and without depressed mood. Addictive Behaviors.
- Ratcliff, J.J., Lieberman, L., Miller, A.K., & Pace, B.* (in press). Bullying as a source of posttraumatic growth in individuals with visual impairments. Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities.
- Forzano, L. B., Howard*, T. D., & Desrochers, M. (2017, May). Stimulus discrimination Training to promote consumption of invasive weed species by a goat: Preliminary study. Poster presented at the meeting of the Association for Behavior Analysis, Denver, CO.
- Forzano, L. B., Howard*, T., Hoefer*, S., Sorama, M., Button*, A. (2017, May). Self-control, impulsivity, and delay discounting in elementary school children. Poster presented at the meeting of the Association for Behavior Analysis, Denver, CO.
- *Tombari, J., *Waite, M., McNall, L.A. & Brown, M. (2017, March). The role of trait mindfulness in balancing multiple life roles. Poster presented at the Annual Conference of the Eastern Psychological Association, Boston, MA.
- School of Arts and Sciences Graduate Student Award - Brigitte Pace
- Delta College Commendation Award - Nicole Magliano
- Psychology Department Scholar John Benicasco
- Herbert C. Fink Scholarship- Samantha Johnson
- Sarah Farnett (Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship)
- Jamie Tombari (Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship; Psi Chi Summer Research Grant)
- Megan Waite (Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship)
- Tara Kelly (Psi Chi Summer Research Grant)
- Emily Goldsmith (Psi Chi Summer Research Grant)
- Bock*, B. M., Cole*, S. C., Drake*, P. M., Rice*, B. R., Desrochers, M. N., Forzano, L. B., Hansen*, K., & Amatangelo, K. L. (2016, January). Evaluation of goat preferences for consuming invasive plant species. FL-PRISM Newsletter. https://flihappenings.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/fl-prism-update-evaluation-of-goat-preferences-for-consuming-invasive-plant-species/
- Hutchings, R.*, Morgan, E.*, & Ratcliff, J.J. (2016). Beyond politics: The relationship between opposition to marriage equality, behavioral intentions, and reactions to LGBT hate crimes. Psi Chi Journal of Psychological Research, 20(4), 197-207.
- Bock*, B. M. Cole*, S., Rice*, B. R., Desrochers, M. N., & Forzano, L. B. (2016, April). Evaluation of goat preferences for consuming invasive weed species. Poster presented at the SUNY Undergraduate Research Conference, Cobleskill, NY.
- McNall, L.A., *Scott, L., & *Nicklin, J.M. (2016, April). Interpersonal capitalization as a mediator of boundary preference and enrichment. Paper presented at the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anaheim, California.
- Departmental Scholar- Ryan Hutchings
- Presidental Citation -Ryan Hutchings
- Chancellor's Award for Student Excellence - Ryan Hutchings
- Krolikowski, A*, Rinella, M.*, & Ratcliff, J.J. (2015). The influence of subtleand blatant prejudice on group identity. Journal of Homosexuality, 63, 228-249.
- McNall, L.A., *Scott, L., & *Nicklin, J.M. (2015). Do positive affectivity and boundary preferences matter for work-family enrichment? A study of human service workers. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 20, 93-104. doi:10.1037/a0038165
- Desrochers, M., Birch, S., Margolin, S. J., & *Castaneda, J. (2015, May). Peer mentoring of undergraduate psychology students in career and graduate school preparation. Poster presented at 27th annual convention of the Association for Psychological Science, New York City, NY.
- Drake, P.*, Bock, B.M.*, Cole, S.C.*, Rice, B.R.*, Desrochers, M.N., Forzano, L., Hansen, K.*, Amatangelo, K., & Mosher, H. (2015, November). Evaluation of goat preferences for consuming invasive weed species. Poster presented at Finger Lakes Research Conference, Geneva, NY.
- Forzano, L. B., O’Keefe*, M. L., & Sorama, M. (2015, May). Self-control, impulsivity, and delay discounting in elementary school children. Poster presented at the meeting of the Association for Behavior Analysis, San Antonio, TX.
- *Hutchings, R., Perry, C., *Hawes, K., & Day, J. (2015). Fast learning about a neutral stimulus in human contingency learning. Eastern Psychological Association, Philadelphia, PA.
- Witnauer, J. E., *Hutchings, R., *Kysor, S. & *Rhodes, J. (2015). Sometimes competing retrieval predicts the selective role of within-compound associations in retrospective revaluation. Eastern Psychological Association, Philadelphia, PA.
- Chancellor’s Award - Elizabeth Morgan School of Arts and Sciences
- Undergraduate Award - Elizabeth Morgan
- Outstanding Adult Learner Award - Buffie Edick
- Psychology Department Scholar - Brigitte Pace
- Desrochers, M. N., Oshlag, R., & *Kennelly, A. (2014). Background music to reduce problem behaviors during assessment with a child who is blind with multiple disabilities. Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness, 108, 31-66.
- Forzano, L. B., Michels*, J. L., Sorama, M., Etopio*, A. L., & English*, E. J. (2014). Self-control and impulsiveness in adult humans: Comparison of qualitatively different consumable reinforcers using a new methodology. The Psychological Record, 64, 719-730. doi:10.1007/s40732-014-0038-7