Main Page Content
- Ph.D. University of Rochester
- B.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Political Psychology
Brief Description of Publications
- Student learning outcomes and preferences were assessed using three different assessment methods.
- An attitude toward Hillary Clinton scale was constructed.It displayed excellent psychometric qualities. An unobtrusive technique (affect misattribution procedure) was modified to allow group testing of individuals' attitude..
- Desrochers, M.N., Pusateri, M.J., & Fink, H.C.(2007). Game assessment: fun as well as effective.Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 32, 1-13.
- Desrochers, M., Fink, H.C., Thomas, A., Kimmerling, J., & Tung, W. (in press). Student Assessment: A Comparison of Solitary, Cooperative, and Competitive Testing. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Social Psychology