Main Page Content
- BA Honors Psychology & English, Eastern Illinois University;
- Ph.D. Cognitive Psychology, University of Illinois
- Written and spoken language comprehension;
- Implicit memory.
Brief Description of Publications
- Publications have revolved around comprehension and memory for spoken and written sentences; how speech intonation affects comprehension; and how reading disability affects comprehension and other component reading processes.
- Cognitive Psychology
- Research Methods
- General Psychology
Theses, Honor's, Independent Research, McNair
- Supervised MA theses on memory and reading;
- McNair projects on Reading Disability
CV: Stacy Birch