There are a variety of opportunities available for graduate students to acquire practicum experience.
Main Page Content
For graduate students, most of this experience is part of the formal one-semester practicum required as part of graduate training. Some examples of the local agencies in which graduate students recently have received this experience are:
- Orleans County Mental Health
- Victor Central Schools
- Stepping Stones Preschool (autism services)
- Strong Center for Developmental Disabilities
- SUNY Brockport Counseling Center
- Rochester Psychiatric Center
- Learning Disabilities Association
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Unity Health Systems Outpatient Mental Health Clinic
Graduate students interested in making arrangements for these practica should consult with the Coordinator of Graduate Studies.