Psi Chi is the National Honor Society in Psychology
Psi Chi is an affiliate of the American Psychological Association, founded in 1929, and a member of the Association of College Honor Societies. Students of outstanding academic accomplishment and promise are selected to join the society.
Some Advantages of a Membership Includes:
- Ability to participate in Psi Chi events
- A membership certificate and card which gives tangible evidence of membership.
- References provided throughout one's lifetime.
- Excellent experience for inclusion in a resume.
- A springboard for professional growth.
- Recognition of membership in Psi Chi by the United States government as meeting one requirement for entrance at the GS-7 level in the Federal Service.
For more information, please review the Psi Chi informational session brochure.
Here's the Criteria:
- Overall Psychology GPA of 3.5
- Overall GPA of 3.0
- 3 Psychology classes at Brockport
- 3 semesters at Brockport
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff
President: Chelsea Monheim
Vice President: Geoffrey Becker
Secretary: Michael Fensken
Treasurer: Aaliyah Stroman-Surita
- Jamie Tombari, Former President
- John Benicasco, Former President
- Ryan Hutchings, Former President
- Brigitte Pace, Former President