Brockport students, undergraduate and graduate, in all academic fields, as well as faculty and staff, are invited to submit proposals to present their academic and creative work at Scholars Day held each year in early April.
Main Page Content
Brockport faculty are also encouraged to submit class groups/presentations or organized panels of student presenters in their discipline.
Eligible Student Research and Creative Projects
- Produced by student(s) under faculty supervision or in collaboration with faculty
- Associated with research, creative work, or applied/experiential learning
- Based on methodologies in the discipline
Types of submitted proposals include
- Research project
- Creative writing
- Visual art
- Music composition
- Dance choreography
- Theatrical script
- Applied/Experiential Learning
- Service Learning project
Use the link in the left navigation bar on this page, 'Submit Presentations'. You will be asked to Create an Account using your Net ID.
Please have the following information for your Submission:
- Net ID for Primary Student Author/Contact
- Additional Student Author(s) Net ID, if any
- Primary Faculty Sponsor Net ID
- Additional Faculty Sponsor(s) Net ID, if any
- Type of Presentation (select from list provided)
- Topic (select from list provided)
- Presentation Title
- Project Abstract-Description (limit 200 words)
- Special Requirements or Accommodations, if any
SUBMISSIONS for Scholars Day 2018 are open!! Submit Presentations
If you have any questions, please contact Jules Oyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 395-2905.