WinterSession '20 registration begins
Monday, November 4.
Our WinterSession program is tailored to accommodate diverse schedules, with more than 80 undergraduate and graduate courses from mid-December to January. We offer high demand online courses, internships and study abroad opportunities to keep your academic program on track, catch up, or get ahead.
WinterSession registration is available to current and former students who have registered for a Brockport course within the past two years.
New Brockport Students
This includes students:
- Who have not registered for a course at The College at Brockport within the past two years or have just graduated from the College
- Are not matriculated at Brockport and have not registered for a course at The College at Brockport within the past two years.
New students need to complete a New Student Form in order to register for WinterSession '20. Once the completed form has been submitted and processed, a student record will be created for you, which will allow you to register for WinterSession '20 courses.
|Session I (100% Online Courses Only)|
|Monday, December 16, 2019||First Day of Session I|
|Friday, January 17, 2020||Last Day of Session I|
|Session II (100% Online Courses Only)|
|Monday, December 16, 2019||First Day of Session II|
|Friday, January 3, 2020||Last Day of Session II|
Course Limits for WinterSession '20
- Undergraduate students with senior status (84 or more credits completed by the end of Summer 2019) may register for a maximum of 6 credits
- Undergraduate students who have earned fewer than 84 credits by the end of Summer 2019 may register for a maximum of 4 credits
- Graduate students may register for a maximum of 6 credits.
Any exception to these limits requires permission from Dr. Priya Banerjee, Interim Director of Special Sessions and Programs, at (585) 395-2900.
100% Asynchronous Courses
Our 100% onlines are taken/completed via asynchronous course activities such as online readings, problem solving, and discussions using Blackboard. Students access this course via https://brockport.open.suny.edu using their assigned Brockport NetID. You must have access to a computer with Internet connection to participate in these courses and are encouraged to familiarize yourself with the Blackboard LMS.
Courses will open one week prior to the start of class in order to give students an opportunity to get acquainted with the online environment and course requirements.