Refunds for Session I and II
Please note that since these courses are so short, dropping a course after it begins means that you may receive a very small refund or no refund at all. Tuition will be refunded according to the following schedule for accounts paid in full. Refund percentages refer to the total amount charged, not the amount you have paid.
(December 16, 2019 - January 17, 2020)
- Full tuition refund for courses dropped through Monday, December 23, 2019.
- 25% tuition refund for courses dropped Tuesday, December 24 - Thursday, January 2, 2020.
- No drops and no refunds after Thursday, January 2. After this date, students must withdraw with no refund. The withdrawal deadline is Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
(December 16, 2019 - January 3, 2020)
- Full tuition refund for courses dropped on Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
- 35% tuition refund for courses dropped Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - Sunday, December 22, 2019.
- No drops and no refunds after Sunday, December 22. After this date, students must withdraw with no refund. The withdrawal deadline is Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Students who are adding and dropping courses after the 100 percent refund period is over for a session, will be assessed tuition and fee liability for both the courses which have been dropped, as well as any new courses that have been added.
Class non-attendance does not excuse financial obligation. If you are registered for a class, you will be responsible for full payment of your course schedule whether or not you attend class(es).