The script submission process for the eleventh biennial Festival of Ten, set to open in February 2019, is now open!
Main Page Content
- All plays will be submitted online.
- Each script must have a running time of seven to fourteen minutes.
- Only original scripts allowed.
- Maximum of two scripts per playwright.
- Previously produced plays, for which admission was charged, are not accepted.
- Plays written by the College at Brockport Department of Theatre and Music Studies faculty and staff (full and part-time) are not accepted.
- Entries will be acknowledged via email.
- Scripts must be submitted by midnight, April 15, 2018 EDT.
- Only the first 500 scripts received will be considered.
- The top ten scripts will be produced in fully realized productions as part of the College at Brockport Festival of Ten XI.
- Finalists will be notified by November 30, 2018.
We do request that all scripts be submitted in Standard American Format.