Tower Fine Arts Mainstages
Our Black Box Theatre is 48' x 48' and has flexible seating that can hold up to 100 audience members.
Mainstage Theatre Equipment
- Hydraulic Orchestra lift
- Single purchase counterweight (line sets 1 - 22)
- Hemp sets to be placed as needed
- ETC Element and Express 250 Lighting consoles
- 200 dimmers (dimmer per circuit)
- Stereo sound capabilities
- Two channel Clear-Com production Communications plus new wireless headsets
- Backstage monitor system with page capability
- Proscenium is 36'-0" wide by 18'-0" high
- Stage depth, upstage of plaster line 41'-0"
- Apron below plaster line is 2'-10"
- DSC edge of orchestra of lift is 19'-6" downstage of the plaster line
- Pit levels: +1'-0", 0'-0", -2'-10" ", -7'-0", -11'-0"
- Stage right wing space is 21-6" x 38'-0"
- Stage left wing space is 21'-6" x 38'-0"
- The counterweight fly system 22 line sets The grid is 56'-0" from underside to stage floor Usable flying height is 54'
- Light and sound control booths are located at the rear of the auditorium, accessed through the lobby
Mainstage Lighting System
- ETC Element Control board
- 200 New Dimmers
- One electric winch controlled lighting bridge on stage
- Five counterweight lighting pipes on stage
- One Auditorium beam catwalk
- One electric winch controlled auditorium lighting pipe
- Two strong trouperette three follow spots