Welcome to the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs.
Main Page Content
Dr. Eileen Daniel, Vice Provost, oversees the following academic programs: Bachelor in Liberal Studies (BA/BS), Traditional General Education, Delta College, Honors College, Special Sessions and Programs, the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies, and the Department of Military Science. The following support programs are also within the purview of the Vice Provost’s office: the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) and the TRiO Programs (McNair/Educational Talent Search/Upward Bound).
Initiate a Process
- General Education Course Registration
- Academic Dishonesty Policy
- Faculty Technology Initiative Grant Applications
The annual Academic Catalog update process is underway.
Areas of Responsibility
- Bachelor in Liberal Studies (BA/BS)
- Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
- McNair/Upward Bound
- Delta College Program
- Traditional General Education Program
- Honors College
- Military Science
- Special Sessions and Online Programs
- Completion Program
- Scholarship and Grants Development Office
- College Catalog Coordination