Main Page Content
- Complete either the SUNY Application or the Common Application. You must complete ONLY ONE.
- Submit official, sealed transcripts from every college/university attended. This is necessary regardless of the number of credits earned, even if the information appears on another institution's transcript. Failure to report all previously attended colleges on the application will cause a delay in the application process. Please send official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Less Than 24 Transferable College Credits
- Students with less than 24 transferable college credits are also required to submit official high school transcripts and SAT/ACT scores for consideration.
More Than 54 Transferable College Credits
- If you will be transferring to The College at Brockport with more than 54 transferable
college credits, you will be required to indicate an academic major on your application.
Teacher certification is available at Brockport, and must be coupled with a declared
major in an approved content area. Please visit the Department of Education and Human Development's website for a complete list of appropriate academic majors for education certification.
- Check the status of your application regularly to ensure that your application is complete. If you have questions about materials that we are requesting, please refer to our Status Code Descriptions or contact us for clarification.
Fall Semester Application Deadline: Aug. 1
- All required documents must be received by Aug. 8
Spring Semester Application Deadline: Jan. 4
- All required documents must be recieved by Jan. 11