Visiting students are matriculated at another college but are taking classes at The College at Brockport.

Main Page Content

Students abroadVisiting students may take up to one year of classes at Brockport to transfer back to their home institution.

Study Abroad

A student who is matriculated at another institution and wishes to participate in our Study Abroad Program would be considered a visiting student. Applications for our Study Abroad Program are available through the Office of International Education. If you will be requesting financial aid, please contact the Office of International Education before you apply.

How to Apply

Download Visiting Student Application

To apply, please complete the Visiting Student Application. You must have the application signed by your advisor (at your home institution) — indicating approval of all courses you wish to complete at The College at Brockport and providing signed proof of your academic and disciplinary standing.

You also must submit official transcripts from each college/university you have received credit from and you must meet our current admissions standards for transfer students.

After you have applied, please check your application status regularly.

Visiting students are responsible for the tuition, fees and charges at The College at Brockport. Your home school must sign a consortium agreement with our Financial Aid Office for you to receive financial aid. If you are in need of financial aid, please contact the Office of Financial Aid before you apply.

Last Updated 8/28/17

Close mobile nav