Requirements for Dual Admission
To be eligible to enter SUNY Brockport through dual admissions, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be formally enrolled in a Dual Admit agreement at your current institution. (If you are unsure, please seek advisement at your local transfer center.)
- Be attending either Finger Lakes Community College, Genesee Community College, Monroe Community College, or Niagara County Community College.
- Have no prior degrees or college experience other than at one of the four community colleges above with which SUNY Brockport has articulation agreements.
- Have signed the agreement with one of the above community colleges stating your intent to attend SUNY Brockport as a dual admit student upon completing your associate's degree.
- Achieve the minimum grade point average required to enter your intended major at SUNY Brockport.
Complete the Intent to Enroll Form
By completing the form below, you have submitted your application to SUNY Brockport, and your current community college admissions office will send your official transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Brockport. Please note:
- Do not fill out the SUNY Application or Common Application if you are applying for dual admission.
- It is not necessary to fill out the application until two semesters prior to attending SUNY Brockport.
Fall Enrollment: August 1
Spring Enrollment: January 1