First-Year Required Documents

Submit the required materials outlined below to finish your application.

Main Page Content

Required Documents

Once you have started your application in either the Common Application or the SUNY Application, you need to submit the required documents in order for your application to be processed. Work with your school counselor to ensure all appropriate materials are submitted to our office.

Submit official high school transcript

Have your school counselor forward your official transcripts. Please send official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

Submit standardized test scores (SAT College Code: 2537 / ACT College Code: 2928)

We accept the SAT and/or ACT. These scores may be submitted on the official high school transcript or directly from the testing agency.

Submit at least one letter of recommendation

This should come from a teacher and/or counselor. If you complete the Common Application, you will be prompted to submit one during that process.

Track your Progress

You can track your application status in our online system and check for any missing documents or additional required items.

Check Application Status

Additional Information

  • EOP Applicants

    First-time students who meet academic and income guidelines are eligible to apply.

  • Home School Students

    First-time home school students are required to submit some additional items; however, all home-school students are reviewed in the same manner as other applicants.

Last Updated 5/26/21