With a blend of liberal arts and professional studies, The College at Brockport offers a challenging educational experience, which includes:
Main Page Content
- 49 undergraduate majors
- 26 areas of teacher certification
- Combined degree and accelerated programs
- More than 50 graduate programs
As a student at Brockport, you'll be able to conduct original research, pursue scholarly works and creative projects, complete internships, study abroad, and participate in specialized academic programs like Delta College and the Honors College. You’ll have access to excellent academic facilities including math and science labs, art studios and theatres, exercise physiology and biomechanics laboratories, and dance studios.
National Accreditations and Rankings
Our academic programs are committed to seeking national accreditations when such accreditations are available. Thirteen of our undergraduate and graduate programs, notably Business Administration (AACSB) and Educational Certification (NCATE), have earned accreditations for meeting high standards of quality and demonstrating a commitment to educational excellence.
The College at Brockport has also received numerous recognitions, including:
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance ranks Brockport among the "Top 100 Best Values in Public Colleges"
- US News & World Report lists us as one of "America's Best Colleges"
- The Princeton Review rated us a "Best Northeastern College"
- Brockport was named a "College of Distinction" by CollegeofDistinction.com
At the core of our academic programs is an award-winning faculty who will challenge, inspire and advise you to make sure that your college experience leads to a lifetime of success. In our collaborative learning community, they will become mentors and friends, and sometimes, people who will change your life.
Our faculty include:
- 7 Fulbright Scholars
- 68 SUNY Chancellor’s Award winners for Excellence in Teaching