Main Page Content

Transfer Credit Office Forms

Articulation Equivalency Request Form

This form is reserved for Transfer Professionals. Determine how a course/program will transfer to Brockport; request review of new program; and/or revisit an existing agreement. 

Notice of Award

This form should be used if you are seeking approval to update how one, or some, of your transfer courses were accepted. Use only for courses already completed at another institution(s).

Student Course Approval (pdf)

This form should be used if you are seeking approval for a transfer course to be accepted to satisfy a specific degree requirement (general education, major, and/or minor). Use only for courses not already completed at other institution(s). Please note: Complete this form before registering for a course(s) at another institution to ensure the course/credits transfer as you are expecting them to. 

Transfer Credit Appeal Form (pdf)

This form should be used only after you’ve submitted a Notice of Award form and you do not agree with the department’s decision on the granting or placement of credit that you earned at a prior SUNY institution. 


Last Updated 9/22/22