Main Page Content
Get excited to start your journey at Brockport!
Freshman Students - Begin at Step 1 below. Otherwise, choose your audience:
Freshman Student Checklist
- Login using your Banner ID (the nine digit number, beginning with 800, given to you by Undergraduate Admissions during your application process)
- You will be required to change your PIN on your first visit
- Click on “Personal Information” and then “SUNY Brockport NetID Information and Password Reset”
- Change your password to activate your account
Step 2: Submit Tuition and Housing Deposits
Deposits should be submitted once you decide to attend The College at Brockport.
Submitting your deposit early will hold your spot in the class and will also enable you to indicate a housing preference
Step 3: Set up and access your Brockport Email Account
If you need assistance setting up your account, please contact the IT Service Desk at (585) 395-5151
Step 4: Complete Course Preference Request
This is to help our advisors make the best choices when creating your fall class schedule.
Step 5: Register for Golden Eagle Orientation
Orientation for first-year students starting at Brockport in the spring semester will take place on Friday, January 25. Learn more about academic expectations and student resources, while meeting other new students. You'll also have an opportunity to get your Eagle One ID (student ID).
Step 6: Before you attend Orientation:
- Initiate/complete the Financial Aid application process
- Complete Scholarship Applications (if applicable)
- Review Housing information
- Select a Meal Plan
Step 7: Before the start of your first semester:
- Log into Web Banner to learn about your financial aid package
- Accept any "offered" financial aid funding included in your financial aid package.
- Affirm Enrollment and Accept Financial Responsibility
- Accept the Student Code of Conduct
- Update your ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts
- Log into Blackboard and explore the program
- Provide immunization records
- Provide your own health insurance card
- Provide Student Health Information (required for Student-Athletes, highly recommended for all other students).
- Forward official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Final high school transcripts, AP score reports and college transcripts for classes taken during high school are due for all incoming freshmen
What else is there to do?
- Obtain your Eagle One Student ID Card
- You will have the opportunity to do this at Golden Eagle Orientation
- Pre-order textbooks
- Purchase a Parking Permit if you are commuting or will have a car on campus
- Register with Student Accessibility Services (if applicable)
- Check your Blackboard account for academic and class information
- Join myBROCKPORT and learn about how to get involved in clubs and organizations
- Consider opening an Easy Money account
Get More Information
- Academic Calendar
- Advisement and Registration
- Student Learning Center
- Disability Services
- Student Policies
Housing and Dining:
Parking and Transportation:
Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Student Employment:
- Financial Aid News: FAN Mail - Student
- Financial Aid News: FAN Mail - Parent
- Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Career Services, Internships & Student Employment