Dining Services, operated by Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC), provides students with a great culinary experience with a focus on wellness, facilities and service all at an incredible value.
Main Page Content
But don't take our word for it - ask our students. They've consistently given The College at Brockport Dining Services top marks and we rank among the top out of all SUNY schools.
- Resident Dining Plans for First-year Residents
- Resident Dining Plans for Second-year and Transfer Students
- Resident Dining Plans for Upperclassmen
- Dining Plans for Townhome and Commuter Students
- Dining Locations & Hours of Service
- Easy Money (Easy Money is a separate debit account that many students use to purchase items both on and off campus)
- Eagle One ID Card (Official College ID card required for all students)
- Student Jobs (BASC is one of the largest student employers on campus.)
Business Office, Brockway Hall
Phone: (585) 395-BASC (2272)
Fax: (585) 395-2336