Main Page Content
Get excited to start your journey at Brockport!
Below is a checklist for you to complete before the start of your first semester at Brockport. If you have questions, contact Kathryn Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 395-5397.
Submit Tuition and Housing Deposits
- Deposits should be submitted once you decide to attend The College at Brockport.
- Submitting your deposit early will hold your spot in the first-year class and will also enable you to indicate a housing preference, among other things.
Complete the following once you officially submit your deposit
- Complete the Course Preference Survey. This is to help our advisors make the best choices when creating your fall class schedule.
- Set up and access your Brockport Email Account
- Initiate/complete the financial aid application process.
- Complete scholarship applications (if applicable).
- Housing information is important to review if you plan to live on campus.
- Check out our Living Learning Communities and be sure to apply if interested!
- Be sure to select a Meal Plan that best suits your needs.
Register for Summer Orientation
Registration will open in April. Check back soon for more information!
Please visit our Orientation page for the 2018 Summer Orientation session dates.
Before the Start of Your First Semester
- Log into Web Banner to learn about your financial aid package.
- Accept any "offered" financial aid funding included in your financial aid package.
- Affirm Enrollment and Accept Financial Responsibility
- Accept the Student Code of Conduct
- Update your ICE (In case of emergency) contacts
- Log into Webmail. Be sure to check this account regularly.
- Log into Blackboard and explore the program.
- Provide immunization records.
- Provide your own health insurance card (you may need to contact your insurance company). Need coverage?
- Provide Student Health Information (required for Student-Athletes, highly recommended for all other students).
- Forward official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Final high school transcripts, AP score reports and college transcripts for classes taken during high school are due for all incoming freshmen
What else is there to do?
- Obtain your Eagle One Student ID Card
- You will have the opportunity to do this at Summer Orientation
- Pre-order textbooks
- Purchase a Parking Permit if you are commuting or will have a car on campus
- Register for Disability Services (if applicable)
- Check your Blackboard account for academic and class information
- Join myBROCKPORT and learn about how to get involved in clubs and organizations
- Consider opening an Easy Money account
Get More Information
- Academic Calendar
- Advisement and Registration
- Student Learning Center
- Disability Services
- Student Policies
Housing and Dining:
Parking and Transportation:
Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Student Employment:
- Financial Aid News: FAN Mail - Student
- Financial Aid News: FAN Mail - Parent
- Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Career Services, Internships & Student Employment
Information & Technology and Campus Bookstore:
Brockport Bound is sponsored by The Office of Student Retention