Main Page Content
Get excited to start your journey at Brockport!
Below is a checklist for you to complete before the start of your first semester. If you have questions, contact Kathryn Warren at email@example.com or call (585) 395-5397.
Step 1: Submit Tuition and Housing Deposits
- Deposits should be submitted once you decide to attend The College at Brockport.
Submitting your deposit early will hold your spot in the first-year class and will also enable you to indicate a housing preference, among other things.
Step 2: Complete Course Preference Request & Register for Orientation
- Set up and access your Brockport Email Account
- Read information about your Accounts at Brockport
- If you need assistance setting up your account, please contact the IT Service Desk at (585) 395-5151 option 1.
- Complete the Course Preference Request. This is to help our advisors make the best choices when creating your fall class
- Get additional instructions on how to complete the course preference request
- Register for Golden Eagle Orientation
- Please visit our Orientation page for the 2018 Orientation dates.
Step 3: Before you attend Orientation...
- Initiate/complete the financial aid application process.
- Complete scholarship applications (if applicable).
- Housing information is important to review if you plan to live on campus.
- Check out our Living Learning Communities and be sure to apply if interested!
- Be sure to select a Meal Plan that best suits your needs.
Step 4: Before the start of your first semester...
- Log into Web Banner to learn about your financial aid package. If you need assistance logging in, please
contact the IT Service Desk at (585) 395-5151 option 1.
- Accept any "offered" financial aid funding included in your financial aid package.
- Affirm Enrollment and Accept Financial Responsibility
- Accept the Student Code of Conduct
- Update your ICE (In case of emergency) contacts
- Log into Webmail. Be sure to check this account regularly.
- Log into Blackboard and explore the program.
- Provide immunization records.
- Provide your own health insurance card (you may need to contact your insurance company). Need coverage?
- Provide Student Health Information (required for Student-Athletes, highly recommended for all other students).
- Forward official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Final high school transcripts, AP score reports and college transcripts for classes taken during high school are due for all incoming freshmen
What else is there to do?
- Obtain your Eagle One Student ID Card
- You will have the opportunity to do this at Golden Eagle Orientation
- Pre-order textbooks
- Purchase a Parking Permit if you are commuting or will have a car on campus
- Register for Disability Services (if applicable)
- Check your Blackboard account for academic and class information
- Join myBROCKPORT and learn about how to get involved in clubs and organizations
- Consider opening an Easy Money account
Get More Information
- Academic Calendar
- Advisement and Registration
- Student Learning Center
- Disability Services
- Student Policies
Housing and Dining:
Parking and Transportation:
Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Student Employment:
- Financial Aid News: FAN Mail - Student
- Financial Aid News: FAN Mail - Parent
- Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Career Services, Internships & Student Employment
Information & Technology and Campus Bookstore:
Brockport Bound is sponsored by The Office of Student Retention