Main Page Content
After completing Steps 1-3 from previous page:
Step 4: Complete Advisement Session
Upon receipt of your deposit, the Office of Academic Advisement will contact you regarding registration for the upcoming semester.
Beginning October 1 (for the Spring semester) OR March 1 (for the Fall semester):
- An advisor from your academic department will reach out to you via email. Be sure to check your personal and Brockport email for further instructions.
- After the advisement session, your faculty advisor will provide an Advisement Key Number which will enable you to go online and register for classes.
Step 5: Register for classes
- Register for classes according to The College at Brockport registration schedule
- Register for the Transfer Academic Planning Seminar (TAPS)
- View your Degree Audit
- Forward final college transcripts and high school transcripts (if necessary) to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Other required actions in Web Banner:
- Affirming Enrollment and Accepting Financial Responsibility
- Accepting the Code of Student Conduct (available the day following course registration)
- Accepting any "offered" financial aid funding, including your financial aid package
If you pay your deposit after the regular registration period has ended, your academic department will contact you approximately 2 weeks after the receipt of your deposit. You will be able to register after your advisement appointment.
Step 6: Submit Immunization Records
Your immunization records are required to be submitted to the Hazen Center for Integrated Care prior to the start of classes.
Student Health Information
- Provide student health information (required for Student-Athletes, highly recommended for all other students) via the My Hazen student portal.
- Review the College at Brockport Health Insurance Policy
Step 7: Register for Golden Eagle Orientation - Transfer Programs
August 3 or August 24
Learn more about academic expectations and student resources, while meeting other Transfer students. You'll also have an opportunity to get your Eagle One ID (student ID).
Before the Start of Your First Semester
Be sure to complete the transfer checklist before the beginning of classes in August.
Complete Online Orientation* (Mandatory)
Think About It Training (Mandatory)
- All new transfer students are required to complete this program. It covers a wide range of topics from stress management, relationships, drugs & alcohol, and also covers the College’s policies and resources. You can complete this program at your convenience and on any computer. Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours
- Apply for housing with Residential Life/Learning Communities
- Consider opening an Easy Money account
- Join myBrockport
- Obtain Eagle One Student ID Card
- Purchase Parking Permit
- Purchase textbooks
- Register for Disability Services (if applicable)
- Register for Saturday of Service
Please refer to other links on our site for more information:
- Advisement and Registration
- Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Dining services
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Career Services, Internships & Student Employment
- Get Involved
- Technology Resources
- Student Learning Center
- Disability Services
- Academic Calendar
- Student Policies
Get more information on:
*New transfer students will be charged a transfer orientation fee of $75 (placed on student bill.) The fee is used to offset expenses associated with the College's registration and orientation activities for new transfer students. It is assessed to all students who enter as transfers with 24 or more credits and covers the cost of the first semester advisement, registration and all orientation events during and before the first semester. Students who do not attend all orientation events are still assessed the fee.