Student Aid Resource Center
The Student Aid Resource Center (STAR Center) was created to offer financial services at a level beyond that of the typical financial aid office. This multi-media resource center is available to all of our students and applicants, as well as the local community. Materials are available in printed and video packages that are free and easy to use and understand.
STAR Center Modules & Information
Below are some of the modules and extra information offered through the STAR Center.
- Our staff will assist you in your search for extra money through the use of our scholarship books, pamphlets, and the Internet. Below are a few examples of helpful websites:
- FAFSA on the Web
- General Financial Aid Education
- Debt Management programs and materials
- Electronic loan signatures, entrance and exit loan process
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program
The STAR Center is open Monday - Friday during normal business hours for the Financial Aid Office. Please call the STAR Center at (585) 395-2501 to make an appointment if you need assistance.