Golden Eagle Orientation — Your journey begins here!
Registration for Summer 2020 Orientation will open May 1. Check back soon for more information
Save the date! Summer 2020
|Session 1*||Monday June 29th - Tuesday June 30th|
|Session 2||Monday July 6th - Tuesday July 7th|
|Session 3||Thursday July 9th - Friday July 10th|
|Session 4||Monday July 13th - Tuesday July 14th|
|Session 5||Thursday July 16th - Friday July 17th|
|Session 6||Monday July 20th - Tuesday July 21st|
* Honors College students: We request that you attend Session 1 (June 29-30).
Golden Eagle Orientation is a required program for first-year students.
- This is an overnight program.
- The Program begins at 12:30 pm on day 1 and ends around 1 pm on day 2.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the program to allow time to check in.
- You need to attend the session in its entirety.
At Golden Eagle Orientation, our goal is to help you:
- Form relationships with faculty, staff, students, and peers
- Receive and understand your fall course schedule
- Identify campus resources
- Learn ways to become involved on campus
- Understand our policies and procedures
- Familiarize yourself with campus
Are you a current student interested in serving as a Golden Eagle Orientation Leader? Learn more, and apply.