What is an Orientation Leader (OL)?
- They are representatives of The College at Brockport, who assist with the preparation and implementation of the Golden Eagle Orientation program.
- They are resources for students and their families regarding information about academic policies, programs, social organizations, campus life, and curricular/cocurricular activities.
- They assist with orientation events by leading discussion groups and answering questions from incoming students and their families.
To be eligible for this position, you must:
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Enroll in classes for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Be available from June 21-July 21, 2020.
- Attend an information session to gain access to the application (see the schedule below).
The application for the 2020 Orientation Leader position is now closed.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Warren, First-year Experience & Golden Eagle Orientation Coordinator