Please note: This schedule is subject to change. You will be provided with a detailed schedule when you arrive on day one.
Orientation Check-In & Lunch
9:30 am - Noon Check-In at McFarlane Hall*
*Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the program to allow time to check in.
11 am - 12:15 pm Lunch at Brockway Dining Hall
*If you plan to join us for lunch, please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to the start of the program to allow time to eat.
10:30 - 11:30 am
- Campus Tour (Optional)
- Extraordinary & Honors Scholarship Recipient Orientation (by invitation)
*Session 1 Only: 11:30 am - 12:15 pm Honors College Orientation (Required for Honors Students—Lunch provided for students and their guests)
Golden Eagle Orientation Sessions
12:30 pm Opening Ceremony & Welcome
- Time with your upper-class Orientation Leader
- Receive your Fall Schedule
- Optional Advisement
- Review Academic Expectations
- Receive important information about Commuting to Brockport or Living On Campus
- Informational Workshops
- Come learn about Getting Involved, Athletics & Campus Recreations, Dining, Parking & Transportation, and so much more!
- Dinner with faculty and staff
- College Life Live
- Late Night Events
All Students—Intended Commuters or Residential—Stay Overnight in the Residence Hall
Breakfast & Morning Sessions
- Advice from current students and alumni
- Meal Plans, ID Cards, Easy Money, & More!
- Information Fair
- Tech 101—Your Brockport Accounts
1 pm Check Out- Conclusion of Golden Eagle Orientation
Looking for an on-campus job?
Sign up for an Open Job Interview for Student positions in dining services with Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation. Interviews will be scheduled on the second day of each orientation session. Two interview time blocks are available at 1:15-2:00 or 2:00-2:30pm. Sign up here