Please note: This schedule is subject to change. You will be provided with a detailed schedule when you arrive on day one.
Orientation Check-In & Lunch
9:30 am - Noon Check-In at McFarlane Hall*
*Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the program to allow time to check in.
11 am - 12:15 pm Lunch at Brockway Dining Hall
*If you plan to join us for lunch, please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to the start of the program to allow time to eat.
10:30 - 11:30 am
- Campus Tour (Optional)
- Extraordinary & Honors Scholarship Recipient Orientation (by invitation)
*Session 1 Only: 11:30 am - 12:15 pm Honors College Orientation (Required for Honors Students—Lunch provided for students and their guests)
Golden Eagle Orientation Sessions
12:30 pm Opening Ceremony & Welcome
- Time with your upper-class Orientation Leader
- Receive your Fall Schedule
- Review Academic Expectations
- Receive important information about Commuting to Brockport or Living On Campus
- Informational Workshops
- Come learn about Getting Involved, Athletics & Campus Recreations, Dining, Parking & Transportation, and so much more!
- Optional Advisement
- Advice from Faculty
- Dinner with faculty and staff
- College Life Live
- Late Night Events
All Students—Intended Commuters or Residential—Stay Overnight in the Residence Hall
Breakfast & Morning Sessions
- Advice from current students and alumni
- Information Fair
- Tech 101—Your Brockport Accounts
1 pm Check Out- Conclusion of Golden Eagle Orientation
1:30 - 3:30pm Dining Services Open Job Interviews (Optional).