Main Page Content
Parent & Family Schedule - At a Glance
Register for our Parent & Family Program. Availability is first come, first serve.
This schedule is not comprehensive - it is intended to give you an overview of our Parent/Family program and what to expect. This schedule is subject to change.
You will be given a detailed schedule when you arrive on day one.
9:30 am - noon Check In
10:30 - 11:30 am Extraordinary & Honors Scholarship Recipient Orientation (by invitation)
11:30 am - 12:15 pm Honors College Orientation (Session 1 Only - Lunch provided)
11 am - 12:15 pm Lunch at Brockway Dining Hall (Purchase at door)
12:30 pm Opening Ceremony & Welcome
- Informational Workshops –
- Come learn about Parking & Transportation, Title IX, Dining Services and more!
- Community Standards & Safety
- Financial Aid & Student Accounts
- Supporting your Commuter or Residential Student
- Getting Savvy with the Millennial Generation
6 pm Dinner with your student (Meal ticket included)
Optional: Overnight in our Townhomes (Reservations through registration)
8 am Breakfast at Brockway Dining Hall (Purchase at door)
9 am Welcome
- Advice from current students and alumni
- Information Fair
- High Impact Practices Student Panel – How to enhance the college experience
- Supporting Your Students Academic Success
12:30 pm Closing Ceremony
1 pm Check Out & Final Agenda Items
Program Cost - Parents and Guests
$45/person ..... Parent/Guest Program Registration (program participation; includes light refreshments and dinner)
$42/person ..... Overnight on-campus accommodations in our new townhomes (this is the most cost-effective option if you are the only guest. Three or more guests should consider area lodging). The townhome room does not have a TV or bedding. It is a 'upscale' residence hall room.
*Parents and guests have the option to purchase lunch on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2 at the dining hall.