We are so excited for you to start your journey at Brockport!
Below is a Checklist for you to work on before you come for Summer Orientation and to have completed before you start classes.
Tuition and housing deposits should be submitted once you decide to attend The College at Brockport. Submitting your deposit early will hold your spot in the first-year class and will also enable you to indicate a housing preference, among other things.
If you have questions, contact Katie Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 395-5397.
Once you officially submit your deposit for the fall semester, be sure to complete the following:
Things to do now:
Attend Summer Orientation in July: Registration Opens April 15th
Throughout the spring/summer:
- Log into Web Banner to learn about your financial aid package.
- Log into Webmail.
- Log into Blackboard and explore the program.
- Provide immunization records.
- Provide your own health insurance card (you may need to contact your insurance company). Need coverage?
- Provide Student Health Information (required for Student-Athletes, highly recommended for all other students).
- Forward official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Final high school transcripts, AP score reports and college transcripts for classes taken during high school are due for all incoming freshmen.
Before you arrive in August:
**You will have the opportunity to do this at Orientation in July.
Get more Information:
Brockport Bound is sponsored by The Office of Student Retention
Last Updated 4/29/16