We are so excited for you to start your journey at Brockport!
But before you arrive in August, there are some things you need to do.
Below is a list of requirements, deadlines and important information you need to review and respond to prior to the start of your first semester.
Tuition and housing deposits should be submitted once you decide to attend The College at Brockport. Submitting your deposit early will hold your spot in the first-year class and will also enable you to indicate a housing preference, among other things.
If you have questions, contact Katie Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 395-5397.
Once you officially submit your deposit for the fall semester, be sure to complete the following checklists:
Things to do now:
Register for Summer Orientation! Spots are limited, so register soon.
- Log onto Web Banner
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Freshman Orientation Reservation
Be sure to check out our
for more information and details about the program.
Throughout the Spring (May – June):
- Log into Web Banner to learn about your financial aid package.
- Log into Webmail.
- Log into Blackboard and explore the program.
- Provide immunization records.
- Provide your own health insurance card (you may need to contact your insurance company). Need coverage?
- Provide Student Health Information (required for Student-Athletes, highly recommended for all other students).
- Forward official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Final high school transcripts, AP score reports and college transcripts for classes taken during high school are due for all incoming freshmen.
Before you arrive in August:
- **Obtain your Eagle One Student ID Card
- **Purchase a Parking Permit if you are commuting or will have a car on campus
- Register for Disability Services (if applicable)
- Check your Blackboard account for academic and class information
- Begin to check your Webmail regularly
- Join myBROCKPORT and learn about how to get involved in clubs and organizations
- **Receive your fall course schedule
- Consider opening an Easy Money account
**Saturday of Service: SOS provides an opportunity for new incoming students to forge bonds with each other, as well as other members of the community. Click this link to sign up now! For questions, please contact Rich Harris (Coordinator of Service & Community Building) at (585) 395-5896 or by email at Rharris@brockport.edu. There are also opportunities to engage in community service all year long at www.brockport.edu/serve
**You will have the opportunity to do this at Summer Orientation in July.
Get more Information:
Brockport Bound is sponsored by The Office of Student Retention
Last Updated 6/29/15