We are so excited for you to start your journey at Brockport!
But before you arrive in August, there are some things you need to do.
Below is a list of requirements, deadlines and important information you need to review and respond to prior to the start of your first semester.
Tuition and housing deposits should be submitted once you decide to attend The College at Brockport. Submitting your deposit early will hold your spot in the first-year class and will also enable you to indicate a housing preference, among other things.
If you have questions, contact Katie Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 395-5397.
Once you officially submit your deposit for the fall semester be sure to complete the following checklists:
Things to do now:
Register for Summer Orientation in Late April
- More information coming soon.
Throughout the Spring (May - June):
- Log into Web Banner to learn about your financial aid package.
- Log into Webmail.
- Log into Blackboard and explore the program.
- Provide immunization records.
- Provide your own health insurance card (you may need to contact your insurance company)
- Provide Medical Evaluation Form (required for Student-Athletes, highly recommended for all other students).
- Forward official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Final high school transcripts, AP score reports and college transcripts for classes taken during high school are due for all incoming freshmen
Before you arrive in August:
**You will have the opportunity to do this at Summer Orientation in July.
Get more Information:
Brockport Bound is sponsored by The Office of Student Retention
Last Updated 4/13/15