We are so excited for you to start your journey at Brockport!
But before you arrive in August, there are some things you will need to do.
Below is a list of requirements, deadlines and important information you need to review and respond to prior to the start of your first semester.
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 395-5397.
Once you officially submit your deposit for the fall semester be sure to complete the following checklists:
Registration for Summer Orientation opens April 16 - Be sure to check back and register for your session!
Things to do in May/June:
Housing information is emailed to students who plan to live on campus and have paid the advanced housing deposit. Students are encouraged to complete the Online Housing Application by June 1 for best consideration of their preferences. The application is available starting March 3.
- Be sure to select a Meal Plan that best suits your needs.
- Initiate/complete the financial aid application process
- Complete scholarship applications (if applicable).
- Complete the Course Preference Survey when you receive it in the mail. This is to help advisement and registration make the best choices when creating your fall class schedule. More instructions on how to complete this can be found here.
Throughout the Summer - June/July:
- Log into Web Banner to learn about your financial aid package.
- Log into Webmail.
- Log into ANGEL.
- Provide immunization records and health insurance information.
- Provide Medical Form (required for student athletes, recommended for all students).
- Forward official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Final high school transcripts, AP score reports and college transcripts for classes taken during high school are due for all incoming freshmen
Before you arrive- Aug:
**You will have the opportunity to do this at Summer Orientation
. Register HERE
- to reserve your spot!
Get more Information:
Brockport Bound is sponsored by The Office of Student Retention and The Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Last Updated 2/20/14