Daily Symptom Tracker
All persons who will be on campus MUST complete & submit the following Daily Symptom Tracker. If you fail to submit your symptoms, you may be asked to vacate the premises.
At this time, symptoms include one or more of the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
What To Do If You Are Experiencing Symptoms
- If you have any symptoms you should not report to classes/work, self-isolate, and contact your RD or supervisor immediately.
- If you have any of these symptoms while actively on campus, you must immediately notify your professor/supervisor for further instructions.
If you have been in contact with someone who is experiencing these symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19 you should contact Human Resources (x2126) for further instructions.
High Risk Information
According to the CDC, individuals with certain conditions may have a higher risk for COVID-19 infection. Those conditions may include:
- Older adults (aged 65 years and older)
- People with HIV
- Asthma (moderate-to-severe)
- Chronic lung disease
- Serious heart conditions
- Chronic kidney disease being treated with dialysis
- Severe obesity
- Being immunocompromised
Staff members whose health condition falls within one of the CDC High Risk Categories or is pregnant may seek a Temporary COVID-19 Workplace Adjustment using the Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.