EagleSUCCESS Roster (Attendance) Verification Launch and Updates
In order to comply with federal mandates, we are once again utilizing the EagleSUCCESS system to gather appropriate information on students who have never attended a course or logged in to an online class. We have expanded to include graduate programs.
Current instructors will have received an email announcement this morning regarding our Roster (Attendance) Verification Survey in EagleSUCCESS. Here is what you should know:
- Instructions are included in both the launch email and at our website (linked below).
- The only mandatory reporting is for students who have never attended. Please remember to hit submit, even if you did not include updates.
- We have expanded to include graduate programs. If you choose to raise Course Progress Concerns, please raise the appropriate flag (UG) for undergraduate and (GR) for graduate programs.
- We have limited the choices and extended the completion time by faculty request.
- The EagleSUCCESS team is here to help answer any questions or support you if you are having trouble.
posted by tchew [2018-02-08]
Thomas Chew - firstname.lastname@example.org