EagleSUCCESS Roster (Attendance) Verification Reminder
The College is using EagleSUCCESS to identify and track students who have Never Attended a class for mandated Federal Reporting. We are already at 54% completion. Great job! The Survey will close at 11 pm on Monday, February 19th.
Current instructors will have received an email reminder regarding our Roster (Attendance) Verification Survey in EagleSUCCESS. Here is what you should know:
- Instructions are included in both the launch email and at our website (linked below).
- The only mandatory reporting is for students who have never attended. Please remember to hit submit, even if you did not include updates.
- We have expanded to include graduate programs. If you choose to raise Course Progress Concerns, please raise the appropriate flag (UG) for undergraduate and (GR) for graduate programs.
- We have limited the choices and extended the completion time by faculty request.
- The EagleSUCCESS team is here to help answer any questions or support you if you are having any difficulties.
posted by tchew [2018-02-13]