Parking and Traffic Tips from Parking and Transportation Services
Destress your commute and parking experience
1. Early to rise, early to park. Plan to arrive early; expect to walk. Refer to the helpful guide provided. (link below)
2. Help other commuters know if your spot is available with these simple “yes” or “no” gestures. (link below)
3. Don’t idle, allow one of our greeters to help you find a parking space.
4. Come prepared with another lot in mind, in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. Other ways to reduce traffic and parking congestion. Consider the following alternatives to driving alone: carpool, walk, bike, public transportation, car share, Eagle Run shuttle. More info found on parking website.
6. Check your permit for expiration date. If a spring permit is needed, purchase online today. Occasional permits are available at a pay station, located in lots T (Tuttle) and V (SERC).
7. Secure parking arrangements for your guest. Complete and submit the guest form.
posted by mherm1 [2019-01-11]